Save the date! 2015 Global Land Forum
Land governance for inclusive development, justice and sustainability: time for action.
Independent Mid-Term Review of the Strategic Framework 2011-2015
Call for membership applications
We are pleased to announce that our call for membership applications is now open.
A global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organisations working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men through advocacy, dialogue, knowledge sharing and capacity building.
Secure and equitable access to and control over land reduces poverty and contributes to identity, dignity and inclusion.
Learning Route on “Innovative Tools and Approaches to Secure Women’s Land Rights”
The Learning Route on “Innovative Tools and Approaches to Secure Women’s Land Rights” was organised by the Women’s Land Rights Initiative of the International Land Coalition (ILC) and Procasur in
In the News
Toyota Foundation Research Grant Programme
Call for proposals - Deadline 5 Sep 2014
Strategic Framework 2016-2020 formulation
What you see as the main trends on the horizon that will affect your work on land governance? What should ILC be focusing on to create a better context for your work? Which actors should we all be better engaging with? Does ILC need to simply evolve in order to best fulfil its mandate, or is it time for a bigger shake-up in the ways we have been working up to now?
- Creation: 0000Working language: EnglishCountries: IndonesiaLocation: Indonesia
- Creation: 1963Working language: EnglishLocation: Italy
- Creation: 1986Working language: English,HindiLocation: India
- Creation: 1989Working language: FrenchCountries: SenegalLocation: France
- Creation: 1991Working language: Spanish
- Creation: 1967Working language: EnglishCountries: PhilippinesLocation: Philippines
- Creation: 1988Working language: English,French,EspañolLocation: Switzerland
I am a Programme Coordinator/Gender Focal Person at COLARP, where I conduct research on gender issues, conduct evidence-based national- and regional-level policy debates, and also suggest ways in