AFA's activities are numerous and diverse. Firstly, they consist of governance activities, which include regular staff meetings, semestral executive committee meetings, General Assembly meetings...
PAKISAMA aims to empower the peasant sector by:
1. Organizing, federating and consolidating peasant groups territorially (municipal-district, province-region, national),...
TFM assists farmer organizations through two main and interrelated programmes:
- LTI Campaign and Community Mobilization: Farmer beneficiaries’ participation in claim-making processes...
Land Tenure and Upland Development for Indigenous Cultural Communities
- Conduct of national campaigns on agrarian reform and agrarian reform issues;
- Support to local agrarian reform initiatives;
- Conduct of policy research,...
- Food Security;
- Sustainable Agriculture and Resource Management;
- Agrarian Reform and Resource Rights;
- Participatory Local Governance
- Quienes Somos
- Miembros y Socios
- Iniciativas globales