Looking to work in an action-oriented, dynamic and international environment? Our global support team serves a diverse and growing network of more than 250 member organisations in over 70 countries! If you have a passion for land rights and social justice and want to help ensure our network's financial sustainability, join us!
Deadline: 21 August 2020
Duty Station: Rome (should travel restrictions due to COVID-19 persist, a home-
based internship will be considered)
Type of contract: Internship
Duration of contract: 6 months
The intern will be working in the Corporate cluster (resource mobilisation, strategic communications and gender justice) specifically supporting the Partnerships Officer in implementing ILC's resource mobilisation strategy for 2019-2021. The intern will assist in researching and disseminating information and providing direct assistance to colleagues in regional offices and the global support team, as well as facilitators of ILC-supported platforms.
- Research and potential donor assessment.
- Support capacity-building and online trainings.
- Build partnerships and donor relationships.
Donor Liaison and reporting:
- Gather and update information on donor agreements.
- Support reporting
Communications for donor visibility:
- Developing messages and draft briefs
- Ensure donor visibility across ILC platforms and products
- Interns are selected on a competitive basis. Applicants to ILC internships must at the time of application meet the following requirements, as set by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD):
- Completed university studies (bachelor's degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment;
- Enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master's degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Have graduated with a university degree (first or second degree as defined above), and must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
Age: to be eligible for the internship programme, you must be at between 18-30 years old.
You should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English. A working knowledge of another language, especially Spanish and/or French, is an asset.
You should have a strong knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
You should possess strong written communications skills.
Communication, planning and organising, teamwork, creativity
We do not respond to every candidate. If selected, you contacted directly by our team.
ILC remunerates interns $600 per month, as per IFAD rules.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 August, 2020. In the subject field, please indicate: Application – ILC RM Internship– [first name last name].