Working towards these commitments
Secure Tenure Rights
Transparent and accessible information
Vision: Its vision is a world in which government, politics, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption.
Mission: Its mission is to stop corruption and promote transparency, accountability and integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society. Its core values are: transparency, accountability, integrity, solidarity, courage, justice and democracy.
- In terms of people: “Increased empowerment of people and partners around the world to take action against corruption". The challenge is to engage with people more widely than ever before – for ultimately, only people can stop corruption.
- In terms of institutions: “Improved implementation of anti-corruption programmes in leading institutions, businesses and the international financial system.” The challenge is to ensure that commitments to stop corruption are translated into actions, enforcement and results.
- In legal terms: “More effective enforcement of laws and standards around the world and reduced impunity for corrupt acts”. The challenge is enforcing fair legal frameworks, ensuring there is no impunity for corruption.
- In terms of values: “Higher levels of integrity demonstrated by organisations and people, especially youth and those in leadership positions around the world". The challenge is to secure greater commitment to integrity by both current and future generations in all aspects of public and business life.
- In terms of network: “Strengthened ability to work together”. We seek to expand the knowledge base of our diverse Movement, so that we can promote ever more effective anti-corruption solutions which have a real impact on people’s lives.
- In terms of impact: “Enhance responsiveness, presence, performance and impact at all levels”. We will strengthen the individual and collective performance of all parts of our diverse movement, ensuring that we have a strong presence and anti-corruption voice nationally, regionally and globally.