Respect, protect and strengthen the land rights of women and men living in poverty, ensuring that no one is deprived of the use and control of the land on which their well-being and human dignity depend, including through eviction, expulsion or exclusion, and with compulsory changes to tenure undertaken only in line with international law and standards on human rights.
What is the Database of Good Practices?
ILC members share with the world their good practices. Learn, share and be inspired by them. Read more
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Pastoralism filter Pastoralism
- (-) Remove 6. Locally-managed ecosystems filter 6. Locally-managed ecosystems
- (-) Remove 7. Inclusive decision-making filter 7. Inclusive decision-making
- (-) Remove Conflict resolution filter Conflict resolution
- (-) Remove Climate change filter Climate change