Call for papers: Land and Poverty Conference 2019: Catalyzing Innovation
The Land and Poverty conference presents the latest research and innovations in policies and good practice on land governance around the world.
Submission instructions for paper abstract
- Please submit abstract for oral presentation of an individual paper, poster, or MasterClass by October 12, 2018 via Conftool (Please view guidelines on how to create a new user account, submit an abstract for an individual paper and submit an abstract for a poster)
- Abstracts should be between 800 and 1,500 words, anonymous, written in American English, and submitted online in Word format. Abstracts less than 800 words will not be reviewed.
- Abstract selection for presentation is on the basis of a double-blind peer-review process. Criteria are (i) relevance to conference thematic tracks and overall theme; (ii) evidence-based and methodological appropriateness; (iii) innovative and new; (iv) significance of findings for policy, implementation or research agenda; and (v) clarity of presentation.
- Abstract acceptance for oral presentation, poster and masterclass will be communicated by December 3, 2018.
- Due to space limitation, registered participants will be assigned max. one slot for oral presentation (for accepted abstracts only). If an additional abstract was accepted, it will be included in the poster presentations.
- Kindly note that inclusion of an accepted presentation in final conference program is conditional on timely conference registration and uploading of full paper, poster or material for masterclass.
- Deadline conference registration: February 1, 2019
- Deadline submission full papers and posters: February 15, 2019
For more information please visit: https://www.worldbank.org/en/events/2018/08/13/land-and-poverty-conference-2019-catalyzing-innovation#3