Call for expressions of interest: Local Champions Fair
PROCASUR, IFAD, the Pro-poor Value Chain Development Project (PROSUL) and the Agricultural Development Fund, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (FDA/MASA) of Mozambique are launching a CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST to participate to the Local Champions Fair that will take place in Mozambique in April 2018
In this framework, a Local Champions Fair will take place in Mozambique in April 2018 as a concrete platform of outstanding talents in ESA towards building up better solutions for extension services. It will be hosted by the Pro-poor Value Chain Development Project (PROSUL) and the Agricultural Development Fund, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (FDA/MASA). It will be facilitated by PROCASUR and co-funded by IFAD.
It aims at exchanging experiences and providing inputs to answer to the following questions:
- How can we improve the Farmer-to-Farmer model and the Local Champions’ role in agriculture extension services?
- What are the needs, opportunities and challenges in the ESA Region for better Farmer-to-Farmer Learning?
The three-day Local Champions Fair will offer spaces for:
- attending workshops and sharing experiences in high level conferences;
- showcasing Innovative Solutions in farmer-to-farmer extension models in a dedicated market place;
- taking part in farmer-to-farmer training and field demonstration;
- planning together the actions to strengthen the farmer-to-farmer model in the market of the extension services in the region and starting up a community of practitioners around farmer-to-farmer extension models.
In order to express your interest, please download the the Call for expression of interest for more information and follow the three steps below:
1. WRITE TO US!
The interested participants are invited to send an email with the subject “We want to join the LC Fair” to Laura Fantini firstname.lastname@example.org and Valentina Sauve email@example.com expressing their interest in participating to the Local Champions Fair before Monday 15th of January 2018.
2. LET’S MAKE CONTACT
We will contact all the interested participants for an interview to clarify any doubt about the viability for your participation to the Fair.
3. LET’S WORK TOGETHER
After that, we will provide a tailored assistance that ensure your successful participation in the Fair.
Early expression of interest are strongly encouraged!
For further information, please contact by phone or email:
- Ms. Valentina Sauve (ESA Regional Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 254 706 046 742
- Ms. Laura Fantini (Local Champions Fair Coordinator):email@example.com Phone: +39 347 320 7428
- Ms. Vivienne Likhanga (Communications): firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +254 20 2716036
Please feel free to share this information with other potential participants and people you feel will be interested in applying. We remain at your disposal should you require any further information.