INDONESIAN INSTITUTE FOR FOREST & ENVIRONMENT
Bogor Baru Blok C1 No.12A, Tegalega, Bogor 16127
+62 251 8311097
- POST-GLF: Indonesian CSOs wish for a united action
- The CSOs and Government in Indonesia deliberate Tenure Security and Justice
- Countdown to GLF 2018!
- Approaching the GLF 2018, Government of Indonesia convenes a high level meeting at the Presidential Palace
- 2017 Tenure Conference: Realizing People’s Rights: Forest and Land Tenure Reform in Indonesia
- Surprise at GLF Opening: Indonesian's Agrarian Reform Presidential Regulation is signed
- Annual Asia Regional Assembly 2018: New Asia Steering Committee and Members of Asia
- Global Land Forum 2018 - Why you need to be there
- Celebrating one year after historic customary forest acknowledgment in Indonesia
- What does National Peasant Day mean to urban society?