ONLINE TRAININGS - Environmental Leadership and Training Initiative
ELTI’s online courses are available to environmental decision makers from diverse institutions in the tropics (e.g., government, NGO, private sector) who are involved with developing and managing projects.
Each course includes lectures, videos and slide presentations developed at Yale University, in collaboration with ELTI’s partners in the field. Supplemental readings, live discussion sections, and practical homework exercises will give you the skills you need to design and implement your own projects.
- Tropical Forest Landscapes: Conservation, Restoration and Sustainable Use
- Introduction to tropical forest restoration in human-dominated landscapes (6 weeks)
- Training-for-trainers of tropical forest restoration (4 weeks. Spanish only)
- Working with communities for forest management and restoration (6 weeks. English only)
- Agroecology and restoration: building resilient landscapes
- Financing forest landscape restoration
- Monitoring for adaptive management
For more details: https://elti.yale.edu/online-training-program