ILC WEBINAR - Family Farming
With the objective of engaging members and increasing vibrancy within the network, the ILC is organizing webinars to introduce different CBIs and foster opportunities for engagement. Taking into account the success of the CBI on Family Farming and the start of the United Nation Decade of Family Farming , we decided to inaugurate the webinar series with a presentation of the initiative and relevant resources by WRF, AFA, IPAR and SARRA.
Panelists addressed the following questions:
- Why family farming matters and how can we work together globally?
- How to work together regionally?
- What ILC knowledge products are available on family farming?
- Discussion and Q&A
- Laura Lorenzo-World Rural Forum(WRF), DeputyDirector
- Esther Penunia - Asian Farmers' Association For Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), General Secretary
- Ibrahima Ka - ILC/Initiative Prospective Agricole Et Rurale (IPAR), Programme Development, Research and Land Data Officer, Support of CBI 2
- Angela Arevalo - ILC, CBI Programme Manager
- Buhle Nxumalo - ILC, Knowledge management consultant
ILC members can watch the recording of the webinar, download the webinar report and access relevant resources on the ILC Corner.
Please get in touch with Clara Lapeyre email@example.com for any question