WEBINAR REPORT - An Introduction to Prindex
The webinar "An introduction to Prindex" took place on 28 November, 2018. This webinar presented a basic understanding of how Prindex works. The Prindex team presented results of data collected from 15 countries. It focused on pathways for using Prindex to propel policy conversations and movement-building for policy reform with the help of panellists from some of the countries where data was collected.
Panelists were asked to address the following questions:
- What is the importance of perceptions on land governance and its consequences?
- What were some key results of the Prindex data in your country?
- How can you use this data?
The webinar was co-hosted by Prindex and the Land Portal Foundation.
Moderator: Co-Executive Director of the Global Land Alliance and Co-Director of Prindex
- Alfred Brownell, Green Advocates (Liberia), Distinguished Scholar Northeastern University Law School (Boston USA), and Scholar Rescue Fund Chair, Beau Biden Foundation
- Ibrahima Ka, Doctor of Public Law, Land Specialist, IPAR, Senegal
- Claudia Mondragon, Director, Land Management Observatory, National University of Honduras
194 people registered for the webinar, with 86 people ultimately participating.
A complete recording of the webinar is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/iEHaufrxKBQ