Did you know?
Securing land rights is instrumental in achieving Global Goals on education, health, economic growth, reducing inequality and peace & justice.
What we do
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Land Momentum Group aims to monitor the implementation of the land related targets of the SDGs (1.4, 2.3, 5.a, 15.3). The group brings together CSOs, donors, UN agencies that are actively working on land targets of the SDGs to:
- Influence voluntary national review process at the SDG High Level Political Forum to promote accountable, holistic and transparent reporting on all land related targets
- Assist and promote reporting by civil society organisations at national level broadening the scope of indicators and official data
- Support advocacy, lobbying and campaigning efforts at national, regional and international levels for effective monitoring of SDG land indicators through up taking the official indicators and giving visibility to the ecosystems of data that surround them
- Build knowledge to better understand the SDGs and land
- Build capacity of CSOs and others working to use the SDGs to further pursue their advocacy goals
HOW TO REPORT ON SDG LAND TARGETS IN 2021: INTRODUCTORY SESSION FOR GOVERNMENT PARTNERS
26 October 2020Read More
LAND IN THE SDG : WHY REPORTING MATTERS AND HOW CIVIL SOCIETY CAN GET INVOLVED
29 April 2020Read More